Why choose Buzzmath?
Making learning math a great experience
More than 14,000 mathematical questions
ages 6 to 16
Developed by educators
A learning platform adapted to your needs
A helpful tool for teachers
- Increase the confidence, autonomy and determination of your students
- Motivate your students with Buzzmath
- Have full control over the progress of your students
- Easily offer personalized learning
- Take advantage of an educational platform aligned with your academic program
Michael Tapee, Math teacher
If you're considering purchasing Buzzmath, I'd say jump on it. My whole team of math teachers, we have loved using it to really engage with our students. So I hope you try out Buzzmath, it's a great product. You will not be disappointed.
Amanda Baum, teacher of children aged 12
Buzzmath has allowed my students to see our content in different ways, and requires them to think differently. It's also a great chance for kids to collaborate and help each other!
An essential help for parents
- Make math enjoyable and interesting
- Nurture your children’s confidence in math
- Follow their progress in real time
- Take advantage of educational games aligned with math curriculums
- Help your children reach their full potential autonomously
Oussama Brik, Father of 2 children aged 7 and 9
I’d say to parents who’d like to purchase or obtain a Buzzmath licence that it’ll be your best ally in your child’s math success.
Véronique Lamarre, Mother of Ophélie, 10 years old
My daughter’s also motivated to do the math exercises because the platform provides motivating elements, like the stars when she finishes a series of problems.
Ophélie Dallaire, 10 years old
What I also like about Buzzmath is that, before, I was good at math but when I discovered Buzzmath, my grades went up.
Chantal Lussier, Mother of a child aged 13
Since he started Buzzmath, his grades have improved. He’s more confident in his abilities.
Make learning math easier thanks to our 4 pillars
Motivate children with immediate feedback
Buzzmath increases the confidence, autonomy and persistence of students